EXTERNAL PLUG-IN IGNITION MODULES
- Feature two advance curve families that are adjustable to accommodate stock and modified engines
- Selectable multi-spark mode for quick starting and smooth cruising
- Unit has four rotary switches for timing adjustments, single/dual ignition mode and rpm limit (100 rpm steps)
- Coil outputs protected against short circuits
- Requires coils with a minimum of 3 ohms resistance and low-resistance spiral-core-type plug wires
- Uses the tachometer wire for the PC-link and comes with a connector
- Optional USB interface and software available for programming custom curves (programs available on web site www.daytona-twintec.com/index.html)
- 12V power adapter is used to power up the ignition system when removed from the bike and installing new maps (sold separately)
- Made in the U.S.A.
ARB E.O. No. D-641-1.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
EXTERNAL PLUG-IN IGNITION MODULESManufacturer: Daytona Twin Tec
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (270) 442-4273
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.