2008 Honda SHADOW 750 SPIRIT
SHADOW 750 SPIRIT
YOU ARE VIEWING A SUPER NICE 2008 HONDA SHADOW 750 SPIRIT. THIS HONDA IS IN ABSOLUTE GREAT CONDITION, CLEAN CLEAN AND LOW MILES! THIS HONDA SOUNDS GOOD WITH THE COBRA EXHAUST, ALSO HAS A PASSENGER BACKREST AND FULL WINDSHIELD. THE SHADOW 750 IS A SUPER FUN LIGHTWEIGHT CRUISER, PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS OR SEASONED RIDERS. WE HAVE THE ORIGINAL OWNERS MANUAL AND BOTH KEYS INCLUDED! COME DOWN AND CHECK THIS HONDA OUT FOR YOURSELF, WE OFFER COMPETITIVE FINANCING AND ACCEPT TRADES!
HAS ONLY 7747 MILES!
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS!
WE ACCEPT CASH, CHECK, ALL CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS!
WE ACCEPT TRADES!
WE TAKE PRIDE IN SELLING GOOD QUALITY NEW & PREOWNED POWERSPORTS, DON'T SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN THE BEST!
THANKS FOR VIEWING, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO COME SEE THIS HONDA FOR YOURSELF... JUST STOP BY OR GIVE US A CALL!
1212 BROWN STREET
A must-be-seen-on bad boy that should have a special place in every cruiser rider's garage, the Shadow Spirit 750 (VT750C2) is a stunner in the classic dragbike mold. Bobbed fenders wrap around low tires, while dual shorty pipes snake behind a super-low, 25.7-inch seat, delivering classic custom lines, light steering and agility. Style, performance and comfort—talk about the best of all worlds.
- Engine Type: 745cc liquid-cooled 52-degree V-twin
- Bore and Stroke: 79mm x 76mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- Induction: Single 34mm constant-velocity carburetor
- Ignition: CD with electronic advance, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Transmission: Wide-ratio five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Front Suspension: 41mm fork;4.6 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual shocks with five-position spring preload adjustability;3.5 inches travel
- Front Brake: Single 296mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: 180mm Drum
- Front Tire: 90/90-21
- Rear Tire: 160/80-15
- Rake: 34-degree 30'
- Trail: 158mm (6.2 inches)
- Wheelbase: 65.0 inches
- Seat Height: 25.7 inches
- Dry Weight: TBD
- Fuel Capacity: 3.7 gallons, including 0.9-gallon reserve
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment
- Available Colors: Black, Metallic Silver, Candy Dark Red/Flame, Ultra Blue Metallic/Flame
- Model ID: VT750C2
- 1 year Coverage of defects in materials and workmanship
- Engine Type
- 52-degree V-twin
- 745 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 79.0 mm x 76.0 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Single 34mm constant-velocity carburetor
- CD with electronic advance, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Front Suspension
- 41 mm fork; 4.6 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Dual shocks with five-position spring-preload adjustability; 3.5 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 296 mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- 180 mm Drum
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 65.0 in.
- Seat Height
- 25.7 in.
- 34-degree 30'
- 6.2 in. (158 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.7 gal., including 0.9-gal. reserve
- Wide-ratio five-speed
- Final Drive
- Black, Metallic Silver, Candy Dark Red/Flame, Ultra Blue Metallic/Flame, Metallic Silver/Flame (US only)
- 1 year: Coverage of defects in materials and workmanship