2012 Kawasaki TERYX 750 LE
TERYX 750 EFI 4X4
YOU ARE VIEWING A SUPER SHARP 2012 KAWASAKI TERYX 750 SPORT UTILITY SIDE X SIDE! THIS TERYX IS IN GREAT CONDITION, LESS THAN 1K MILES, STARTS AND RUNS PERFECT!! THIS TERYX IS THE LIMITED EDITION WITH THE FACTORY PAINTED BODY, HAS A FULL WINDSHIELD THAT TILTS OPEN IN THE MIDDLE, POLY ROOF, TOUGH 28" MOTO MTC TIRES ON 14" MSA ALUMINUM WHEELS, (2) COMFORTABLE BUCKET SEATS, DUMPING CARGO BED, AND MORE! THE KAWASAKI TERYX IS ONE OF THE TOUGHEST BUILT UTV'S ON THE MARKET, FEATURES A POWERFUL 750CC FUEL-INJECTED LIQUID-COOLED V-TWIN ENGINE WITH FULLY AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION... PLENTY POWER FOR WORK OR PLAY!! COME DOWN AND CHECK THIS KAWASAKI OUT FOR YOURSELF, WE OFFER COMPETITIVE FINANCING AND ACCEPT TRADES!
HAS ONLY 894 MILES, 153 HOURS!
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS!
WE ACCEPT CASH, CHECK, ALL CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS!
WE ACCEPT TRADES!
WE TAKE PRIDE IN SELLING GOOD QUALITY NEW & PREOWNED POWERSPORTS, DON'T SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN THE BEST!
THANKS FOR VIEWING, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO COME SEE THIS KAWASAKI FOR YOURSELF... JUST STOP BY OR GIVE US A CALL!
1212 BROWN STREET
The enthusiast who wants substance – and style – can find the perfect match in the Teryx™ 750 4x4FI LE Special Graphics Edition. Already gifted with cool extras that are standard equipment, the Teryx LE SGE comes with custom graphics straight from the Kawasaki factory. Two different color variations of the hydro-dipped film overlay graphic will be available with a hot-rod flame pattern that looks hand painted. Each can be ordered through your Kawasaki dealer.
- Custom-order Hot-Rod flames graphic scheme in two different color variations over high-quality polyurethane paint
- Half windscreen
- Rigid sun top
- Retractable dual cup holder
- 749cc 90-degree V-twin produces class-leading power
- Digital fuel injection system helps ensure smooth power in a variety of conditions
- Continuously variable transmission offers excellent characteristics for sport riding
- Wide body chassis provides stability yet is still narrow enough to fit into a standard pickup truck bed
- Sport-focused suspension helps provide excellent damping performance even in harsh conditions
- Switching between two
- and four-wheel drive is as simple as pressing a button on the dash
- Large, 26-inch tires specifically designed for the Teryx provide excellent handling
- Teryx's liquid-cooled, 749cc SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, fuel-injected, 90-degree V-twin engine cranks out class-leading power
- Oversquare (85 x 66mm) engine dimensions and free-breathing four-valve cylinder heads contribute to the Teryx's superb acceleration and power level
- The 90-degree V-twin configuration offers perfect primary balance, resulting in low engine vibration
- Aluminum cylinders are electrofusion-plated for light weight, long wear and excellent heat dispersion
- Engine can be started in any gear, as long as the brake pedal is depressed
- Electronically controlled Kawasaki Engine Brake Control helps to slow the RUV when traversing down hills
- Engine is positioned mid-ship, providing optimum front/rear balance
- Ducts located by the cargo bed direct cooling air to the engine, while a heavy-duty liquid-cooling system keeps temperatures under control in the harshest conditions
- Large-capacity radiator is compact and placed high in the chassis for protection against mud and debris; a large cooling fan increases cooling capacity in slow going
- Engine weight is kept down using many advanced techniques, including carving lightening webs into the crank webs, using rare earth magnets, a small generator and paring excess material wherever possible
- An ignition cut-out feature protects the brake system by preventing riding with the parking brake on
- Large-diameter cooling system hoses maximize coolant flow and overall capacity, while the coolant reserve tank is located under the front cover for easy maintenance
- Digital fuel injection enhances throttle response and automatically adjusts for changes in temperature and elevation for optimum performance in a wide range of environments
- The fuel injection system is controlled by a 32-bit ECU and continuously monitors coolant temperature, air intake temperature, throttle position, air intake pressure, vehicle speed and crankshaft angle to automatically meter out the ideal amount of fuel via two 34mm throttle bodies for extremely stable power delivery – regardless of the conditions
- FI system permits easy engine starting at low temperature and utilizes an Automatic Idle Speed Control and Automatic Fast Idle function to help ensure smooth engine warm up
- The high-pressure fuel pump located inside the tank features a unique reservoir chamber at the bottom of the fuel pump to ensure air does not get into the fuel system
- Specific Teryx-sized throttle bodies and optimized ignition timing maximize low and mid-range torque as well as offer improved response at higher rpm
- Featuring high and low ranges plus reverse, this advanced and continuously variable transmission provides a very direct feel from the engine and instantaneous acceleration – ideal characteristics for sporty riding
- Transmission utilizes a high-grade, super-durable Kevlar-impregnated belt designed to handle the high output of the engine. The drive converter shaft is hard chrome-finished for added durability
- The CVT Belt Protection System prevents tire freewheel, improves rocky terrain performance and reduces belt overloading by adding Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) data into the system
- Unnecessary belt wear is minimized with a system that reduces engine speed if the engine operates at high rpm for more than two seconds while the rear wheels are motionless
- A large intake duct, located to keep water and debris out, provides plenty of cooling air to the CVT
- Heat shielding on the exhaust pipe below the intake duct minimizes intake temperatures
- Selecting two or four-wheel drive is as easy as pressing a switch located on the dash; electrically selectable 2WD/4WD system engages instantly
- Limited-slip front differential reduces steering effort under normal four-wheel drive operation, while Variable Front Differential Control permits the rider to distribute torque equally to left and right front wheels for maximum traction via a hand lever located between the seats
- Rear gear case keeps rear wheels locked and turning together for maximum forward thrust
- Large-diameter thin-walled tubular steel frame combines high rigidity, light weight and mid-engine placement – a perfect combination for performance driving
- Tubular cab frame meets SAE J1194, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.4, and 7.5, requirements as a roll-over protective structure (ROPS)
- Sport-focused suspension is designed for high-performance driving
- Wide track helps provide additional stability but still allows the unit to fit in a standard pickup truck bed
- Chassis has 11.6 inches of ground clearance, which strikes a perfect compromise between great low-CG handling and the ability to clear tough off-road obstacles
- Narrow frame concept maximizes the length of the front and rear suspension's lower A-arms for excellent handling performance and minimal geometry change throughout the suspension's travel
- Chassis serves up a near-perfect balance of bump absorption and taut steering
- The tilt bed's frame is engineered with plenty of rigidity for superb durability
- Hinged, forward-tilting front hood and headlight assembly offers aggressive styling and allows quick access to the radiator and front suspension components for easy maintenance and suspension tuning
- Voluminous air cleaner box containing an oval filter with plenty of surface area feeds the engine lots of clean air while reducing intake noise. Easy maintenance design promotes long engine life
- High-performance, single-chamber, preload-adjustable gas-charged Kayaba shocks provide excellent fade-resistant damping performance in the toughest conditions while providing 7.5 inches of plush, controlled wheel travel
- Independent rear suspension provides the best balance of rider comfort and handling at high speeds
- The preload-adjustable gas-charged Kayaba rear shocks feature piggyback reservoirs, further reducing the tendency of oil to froth under hard conditions
- A torsion bar in back helps keep body roll to a minimum
- Dual front 200mm disc brakes gripped by rigid-mount 27mm twin-piston calipers provide powerful, fade-free braking and solid feel. The discs are tucked inside the wheels, where they're protected from debris
- Kawasaki's sealed, oil-bathed multi-disc rear brake system provides maximum stopping power in almost any conditions along with reduced maintenance thanks to being completely sealed from outside contaminants
- The sealed rear brake's compact design contributes to excellent ground clearance
- Custom 26-inch Maxxis tires specially developed for the Teryx help provide outstanding handling
- Mounted on 12-inch rims, the largest tires available in the RUV category provide outstanding rough terrain performance and obstacle clearance
- With a 500-pound capacity, a tilting bed, tie-down hooks in all four corners, a standard cargo net and generous dimensions, the Teryx RUV is as functional as it is fun to ride
- Gas-assist struts help facilitate cleaning and maintenance
- Reinforced bed frame offers substantial rigidity for a high degree of durability
- Making maximum use of its cockpit space, the Teryx provides plenty of shoulder and legroom to comfortably accommodate two adults
- Form-fitting bucket seats and retractable three-point seatbelts help provide a comfortable ride
- Padded steering wheel is positioned low for comfort and provides additional driver protection
- Standard on all models, the Multi-function Display includes a digital speedometer (mph or kph), clock, dual trip meters plus 2WD/4WD indicator, water temperature and fuel-injection warning indicators, digital fuel gauge, hour meter, parking brake indicator, CVT belt warning, neutral, reverse and low oil pressure warning lights
- Thermoplastic Olefin bodywork has a beautiful high-gloss finish that's more scratch-resistant than polyethylene – so it stays great-looking longer
- Engine and undercarriage guards provide maximum protection from rocks and debris
- Teryx's battery and electric parts are located higher and farther away from water and harm's way
- Dual 40W headlights and 8/27W dual taillights mean you'll see and be seen
- Large, 7.4-gallon (28L) fuel tank and excellent fuel efficiency provide campers and hunters the ability to get deep into the bush and back again
- Even with its wide track and big tires, the Teryx is compact enough to fit in the bed of most full-size pickup trucks
- Engine: Liquid-cooled, 90-degree, four-stroke V-twin
- Valve System: SOHC, four valves per cylinder
- Displacement: 749cc
- Starting System: Electric
- Bore x Stroke: 85 x 66mm
- Compression Ratio: 8.8:1
- Fuel System: 2 x Mikuni 34 mm throttle bodies
- Ignition: Digital DC-CDI
- Transmission: Continuously variable belt-drive transmission with high and low range, plus reverse, and Kawasaki Engine Brake Control
- Final drive: Selectable four-wheel drive with Variable Front Differential Control, shaft
- Frame type: Large diameter, thin-walled, high-tensile tubular steel
- Front suspension / wheel travel: Adjustable dual A-arm with gas charged shocks / 7.5 in.
- Rear suspension / wheel travel: Adjustable dual A-arm with gas charged shocks / 7.5 in. / Adjustable Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with gas charged, reservoir shocks / 7.5 in.
- Front Tire Size: Maxxis 26x8-12
- Rear Tire Size: Maxxis 26x10-12
- Front brakes: Dual hydraulic discs with 2-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes: Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Overall length: 116.3 in.
- Overall width: 58.5 in.
- Overall height: 79.5 in.
- Wheelbase: 76.0 in.
- Ground clearance: 11.6 in.
- Lighting: (2) 35W headlights, (2) 8W taillight, 27W stoplight
- Cargo Bed Capacity: 500 lbs., 44.2 W x 32.7 L x 11.1 in. H
- Towing Capacity: 1,300 lbs.
- Curb weight: 1,428 lbs.
- Fuel capacity: 7.4 gal.
- Instruments: Multi-function Digital Meter with speedometer, fuel gauge, clock hour meter, odometer, dual trip meter and parking brake, CVT belt, R/N/P/4WD, water temp and oil pressure indicators
- Color Choices: Flame Metallic Green, Flame Silver
- Warranty: 6 months base warranty
- Good Times™ Protection Plan: 12, 24,36, & 48 months
- Engine Type
- Liquid-cooled, 90-degree, four-stroke V-twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 85 x 66mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- 2 x Mikuni 34 mm throttle bodies
- Digital DC-CDI
- Front Suspension
- Adjustable dual A-arm with gas charged shocks / 7.5 in.
- Front Brakes
- Dual hydraulic discs with 2-piston calipers
- Front Tire
- Maxxis 26x8-12
- Rear Suspension
- Adjustable dual A-arm with gas charged shocks / 7.5 in. / Adjustable Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with gas charged, reservoir shocks / 7.5 in.
- Rear Brakes
- Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Rear Tire
- Maxxis 26x10-12
- 76.0 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 11.6 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.4 gal.
- Box Capacity
- 500 lbs., 44.2 W x 32.7 L x 11.1 in. H
- Towing Capacity
- 1,300 lbs.
- Continuously variable belt-drive transmission with high and low range, plus reverse, and Kawasaki Engine Brake Control
- Drive System
- Selectable four-wheel drive with Variable Front Differential Control, shaft
- Flame Metallic Green, Flame Silver
- 6 months base warranty