2013 Honda FOREMAN 500 4X4 ES **POWER STEERING**
FOREMAN 500 4X4 ES EPS
YOU ARE VIEWING A SHARP 2013 HONDA FOREMAN 500 4WD WITH POWER STEERING! STARTS AND RUNS PERFECT, ONLY 2310 ORIGINAL MILES, SEVERAL NICE UPGRADES INSTALLED! UPGRADES INCLUDE THE 28" MAXXIS ZILLA TIRES ON 12" NO LIMIT ALUMINUM WHEELS, SNORKEL KIT PROFESSIONALY INSTALLED BY OUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT, HIGH LIFTER 2" LIFT KIT, AND LED LIGHT BAR! FEATURES FACTORY INSTALLED POWER STEERING WHICH MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE ON HOW EASY IT IS TO RIDE, SELECTABLE 2WD/4WD, PUSH-BUTTON SHIFTING ON THE HANDLEBAR, HEAVY DUTY FRONT AND REAR RACKS, AND MORE!! COME DOWN AND CHECK THIS HONDA OUT FOR YOURSELF, WE OFFER COMPETITIVE FINANCING AND ACCEPT TRADES!
HAS ONLY 2310 MILES!
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS!
WE ACCEPT CASH, CHECK, ALL CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS!
WE ACCEPT TRADES!
WE TAKE PRIDE IN SELLING GOOD QUALITY NEW & PREOWNED POWERSPORTS, DON'T SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN THE BEST!
THANKS FOR VIEWING, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO COME SEE THIS HONDA FOR YOURSELF... JUST STOP BY OR GIVE US A CALL!
1212 BROWN STREET
Built to work — even harder.
Honda’s Foreman all-terrain vehicles have always been the machines to count on when you need an ATV that’s not afraid to take on the tough jobs. And this year is no different: they’re just as strong. Just as rugged. And just as hard working, whether it’s around the ranch, the factory, or on your favorite trail.
The Foreman line features Honda’s Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI). That means you get more efficient fuel delivery, easier starting in cold conditions and less maintenance. The Foreman looks the part, too, with aggressively styled bodywork, plush suspension, and a comfortable seat for all-day riding.
So if you’ve got some tough jobs lined up on the jobsite, make sure you put the Foreman in charge.
Fuel-Injected Performance: Equipped with our Programmed Fuel Injection system, the Foreman works harder, provides better fuel management, and delivers plenty of power and torque for those tough jobs.
It looks tough. Because it is tough: The Foreman’s bodywork gives it a rugged appearance. But it does more than just look good. It’s designed to last, despite the scrapes and dings of the job or woods; to help protect you from mud and other debris; and to keep looking good as long as you own it.
Tough on the job. Not on you: The better your Foreman rides, the shorter your workday seems. That’s why we gave our Foreman line plush suspension with comfortable ergonomics and a soft saddle. So you can tackle your chores or the trails in comfort, all day long.
- TraxLok®: Our rock-solid reliable mechanical system lets you choose either 2WD or 4WD, giving you the freedom to choose between lighter steering (in 2WD) and maximizing available traction (4WD) when you need it most.
- Comfortable Seat: A soft seat and open rider triangle (Bars/Seat/Pegs) teams up with the suspension to really treat you right. Superior ergonomics have always been a Honda priority, and the Foreman is no exception.
- Semi-Dry-Sump Engine Design: Compact and lighter-weight, the Foreman's overhead-valve, semi-dry sump design creates an engine that's not only shorter from top to bottom, but one that enhances handling by lowering the center of gravity and increasing ground clearance.
- Fuel Injection: The Foreman's fuel-injection system does more than just deliver crisp, seamless performance and ensure hassle-free operation in cold conditions and varying altitudes. It also improves throttle response and returns better fuel efficiency.
- Longitudinal Engine Layout
- Adjustable Suspension: With a plush suspension front and rear, the Foreman absorbs bumps so you don't have to. That means you can work longer—without feeling like you have.
- Liquid Cooling: Our time-tested Honda engine is liquid-cooled, which provides more consistent operating temperatures and more power than a comparable air-cooled motor. This adds up to better performance and longer engine life.
- Styling: The Foreman line's bodywork gives it a tough look. But it does more than just look good: It's designed to last, despite the scrapes and dings of the job or the woods, and to help protect you from mud and other debris.
- Electric Shift Program (ESP): Upshifting and downshift has never been this easy: With Honda's available exclusive ESP system, you get the ease of an automatic with the strength of a conventional transmission. To shift up or down all you have to do is push one of two handlebar-mounted buttons. Since there's no foot-shift lever, ESP is also a bonus when riding in heavy or mud/snow-covered boots.
- Electric Power Steering: Both speed- and torque-sensitive, Honda's Electric Power Steering (EPS) excels at reducing steering effort and kickback through the handlebar. It's a big help when riding in ruts, over rocks, or on long side hills.
- Engine Type: 475cc liquid-cooled OHV longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 92mm x 71.5mm
- Induction: Keihin® 36mm throttle body
- Ignition: Full-transistorized type with electronic advance
- Starter: Electric with optional auxiliary recoil
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Clutch: Automatic
- Transmission: ESP® five-speed with Reverse
- Driveline: Direct front and rear driveshafts with TraxLok® and torque-sensitive front differential
- Front Suspension: Independent double-wishbone; 6.7 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Swingarm with single shock; 6.9 in. travel
- Front Brakes: Dual hydraulic 196mm disc
- Rear Brakes: Sealed 180mm mechanical drum
- Front Tires: 25 x 8-12
- Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12
- Length: 83.7 in.
- Width: 47.4 in.
- Height: 47.1 in.
- Wheelbase: 50.4 in.
- Seat Height: 34.7 in.
- Ground Clearance: 7.6 in.
- Curb Weight: 644 lb. (includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.0 gal., including 1.2-gallon reserve
- Turning Radius: 10.5 ft.
- Model Id: TRX500FPE (with EPS)
- Emissions: Meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA off-road emissions standards.
- Available Colors: Red, Olive
- One Year: Transferable limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- OHV longitudinally mounted four-stroke
- 475 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 92mm x 71.5mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Keihin® 36mm throttle body
- Starting System
- Electric with optional auxiliary recoil
- Front Suspension
- Independent double-wishbone
- Front Travel
- 6.7 in.
- Front Brake Type
- Dual hydraulic 196mm disc
- Front Tires
- 25 x 8-12
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm with single shock
- Rear Travel
- 6.9 in.
- Rear Brake Type
- Sealed 180mm mechanical drum
- Rear Tires
- 25 x 10-12
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 644 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.0 gal., including 1.2 gal. reserve
- Ground Clearance
- 7.6 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 83.7 in. x 47.4 in. x 47.1 in.
- 50.4 in.
- Drive Train
- Final Drive
- Direct front and rear driveshafts with TraxLok® and torque-sensitive front differential
- ESP® five-speed with Reverse
- Red, Olive
- One Year transferable limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.