2013 Honda Rebel 250 CMX250
REBEL 250 CRUISER
YOU ARE VIEWING A SUPER NICE 2013 HONDA REBEL 250 CRUISER! THIS HONDA IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, ONLY 900 ORIGINAL MILES, PRACTICALLY STILL A NEW BIKE! THE HONDA REBEL 250 IS A PERFECT STARTER BIKE OR FOR COMMUTING, AVERAGES OVER 80MPG AND REQUIRES LITTLE MAINTENANCE! VERY LIGHTWEIGHT AND FUN BIKE TO RIDE!! COME DOWN AND CHECK THIS HONDA OUT FOR YOURSELF, WE OFFER COMPETITIVE FINANCING AND ACCEPT TRADES!
HAS ONLY 912 MILES!!
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS!
FINANCING AVAILABLE WITH RATES AS LOW AS 3.49%
WE ACCEPT CASH, CHECK, ALL CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS!
WE ACCEPT TRADES!
WE TAKE PRIDE IN SELLING GOOD QUALITY NEW & PREOWNED POWERSPORTS, DON'T SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN THE BEST!
THANKS FOR VIEWING, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO COME SEE THIS HONDA FOR YOURSELF... JUST STOP BY OR GIVE US A CALL!
1212 BROWN STREET
The Rebel. To show off on this cruiser, just show up.
Rebel riders agree, this bike makes you look good no matter how long you've been riding. It's an entry-level bike, sure, but it boasts big-bike styling with its timeless cruiser looks and nifty chrome highlights. Its reliable 234cc four-stroke twin delivers smooth power, and its five-speed transmission is a no-brainer to shift. Why pay more for a lesser bike? The Rebel's sticker price is as unbelievable as its outstanding fuel efficiency—proof positive it's a Honda.
Style Meets Savings: Sure, the Rebel has classic cruiser looks. But even more, it’s rated at a phenomenal 84 miles per gallon, so you can cruise by the pumps and look good in the process.
Flat Feet are Better: When you can put both feet flat on the ground at stops, it builds confidence. The Rebel's sub-27” seat height makes it possible.
Small Engine, Generous Performance: When it's a Honda, you can get a lot out of a 250. It's highway legal and plenty peppy.
- 234cc SOHC Engine: Proven four-stroke powerplant is smooth, quiet, fuel-efficient and easy to maintain. Screw-type valve adjusters simplify engine work, while automatic cam-chain tensioner and solid-state CD ignition are both maintenance-free.
- Automatic Cam-Chain Tensioner: Automatic cam-chain tensioner requires no maintenance and helps make an already low-maintenance motorcycle even better.
- Screw-Type Valve Adjusters: Screw-type valve adjusters are simple, proven, reliable, and help to simplify maintenance.
- Constant-Velocity Carburetor: Constant-velocity (CV) carburetor gives excellent throttle response and helps contribute to the Rebel’s estimated 84 MPG.
- Solid-State CD Ignition: Maintenance-free, solid-state CD ignition never needs adjustment and is super-reliable.
- Electric Starter: Simple, reliable push-button electric starter makes getting underway a snap, even on cold mornings or if your bike’s been sitting for a week.
- Chassis/Suspension: Semi-double-cradle frame allows a long wheelbase and extremely low seat height (26.6"). Hydraulic front fork with dual bushings and dual rear shocks with five-position spring preload adjustability deliver a smooth ride and light, agile handling.
- Front Disc Brake: Front disc brake with twin-piston caliper provides great, predictable stopping power and is self-adjusting.
- Spoke Wheels: The Rebel’s spoke-type wheels with chrome rims add a real custom look to this sharp machine.
- Classic Styling Accents: Custom-styled, chrome-plated headlight, taillight and turn signal casings add gleaming touches to the classic Rebel package. Pullback handlebar, teardrop fuel tank, two-piece custom seat and bobbed fenders evoke classic look of yesteryear.
- Engine Type: 234cc air-cooled parallel twin-cylinder
- Bore And Stroke: 53mm x 53mm
- Induction: Single 26mm diaphragm-type constant-velocity (CV) carburetor
- Ignition: CD
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Five-Speed
- Final Drive: O-ring-sealed chain
- Front Suspension: 33mm fork; 4.6 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual shocks with five-position spring-preload adjustability; 2.9 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single-disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 3.00-18
- Rear Tire: 130/90-15
- Rake: 30 deg. 40 min. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 113mm (4.4 in.)
- Wheelbase: 57.1 in.
- Seat Height: 26.6 in.
- Curb Weight: 331 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 2.6 gal., including 0.7 gal. reserve
- Miles Per Gallon: 84 mpg
- Model Id: CMX250C
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Black, Candy Red
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Parallel twin-cylinder; SOHC; two valves per cylinder
- 234 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 53mm x 53mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Single 26mm diaphragm-type constant-velocity (CV) carburetor
- Front Suspension
- 33mm fork; 4.6 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Dual shocks with five-position spring-preload adjustability; 2.9 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single-disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 57.1 in.
- Seat Height
- 26.6 in.
- 30 deg. 40 min.
- 4.4 in. (113mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.6 gal., including 0.7 gal. reserve
- 84 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 331 lb.
- Final Drive
- O-ring-sealed chain
- Black, Candy Red
- One Year Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.