2014 Suzuki RM-Z 250 EFI
YOU ARE VIEWING A SUPER NICE 2014 SUZUKI RM-Z 250. THIS SUZUKI STARTS AND RUNS PERFECT, ABSOLUTELY NO ISSUES, CURRENTLY HAS 53 HOURS AND SERVICED ON TIME.. ABOUT 6 HOURS TILL THE NEXT OIL CHANGE. THIS RMZ HAS BEEN LIGHT TRAIL RODE MOST OF ITS LIFE, HAS A SET OF THE BARK BUSTER HANDLEBAR GUARDS, YOSHIMURA EXHAUST, GRIPPER SEAT COVER, WHITE COOLANT HOSES, AND MORE! COME DOWN AND CHECK THIS SUZUKI OUT FOR YOURSELF, WE OFFER COMPETITIVE FINANCING AND ACCEPT TRADES!
HAS ONLY 53 HOURS!!
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS!
FINANCING AVAILABLE WITH RATES AS LOW AS 3.49%
WE ACCEPT CASH, CHECK, ALL CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS!
WE ACCEPT TRADES!
WE TAKE PRIDE IN SELLING GOOD QUALITY NEW & PREOWNED POWERSPORTS, DON'T SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN THE BEST!
THANKS FOR VIEWING, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO COME SEE THIS SUZUKI FOR YOURSELF... JUST STOP BY OR GIVE US A CALL!
1212 BROWN STREET
For 2014, the Suzuki RM-Z250 is still the bike to beat! It features engine performance designed for mid- to top-end performance and offers smooth power delivery. The result is performance that lets you blast out of turns and blow by the competition on the straights. The RM-Z250 incorporates a solid chassis design and an amazing suspension with the Separate Function front Fork (SFF) from Showa. It provides stable handling so you can carve up the tightest tracks on your way to the top of the podium!
Champions Choose Suzuki...and Suzuki supports future champions! In addition to all the high-tech features and race-winning performance of the 2014 RM-Z models, Suzuki offers the best amateur racing program around!
- ECM ignition program has been changed for improved starting performance.
- Stylish two-tone radiator shrouds with new aggressive graphics and yellow number plate accentuate the RM-Z250's agile looks.
- Two couplers are included for quickly adjusting the fuel setting to suit the riding conditions. One is for a richer fuel setting than the stock setting and the other is for a leaner fuel setting. Riders can change the fuel setting to suit the best riding conditions by simply connecting either coupler.
- The 249cc, 4-stroke, fuel-injected, DOHC engine, with a compact and lightweight design, powers the RM-Z250's championship-winning performance.
- Through feedback from factory racing, the piston and piston pin is developed using Finite Element Method (FEM) analysis.
- The crankcase reed valve has been revised for more efficient lubrication. The new oil strainer has a stronger magneto to capture contaminants from the engine oil. Together these changes contribute to better throttle response and smoother power delivery.
- The advanced battery-less fuel-injection (FI) system features a 44mm throttle body with progressive throttle linkage and a 16-bit computer. The fuel injection system uses a unique capacitor-assisted starting system and is powered by a durable, lightweight magneto-generator after starting.
- The aluminum cylinder with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coating is built for durability, light weight and efficient heat transfer.
- The muffler body uses conventional bolts in end cap instead of rivets to simplify the replacement of the glass wool packing in the muffler.
- A new ECM with higher processing performance and a new high power ignition coil optimize combustion efficiency for increased roll-on performance.
- The RM-Z250's cooling efficiency is increased thanks to a redesigned radiator fin and revised water hose routing, making the bike's high performance power output more stable, even in the most demanding conditions. RM-Z250's also features a new by-pass hose routing to simplify occasional radiator maintenance.
- FI indicator (optional part: 36380-28H00) has hour meter function, indicates how many hours engine running.
- The transmission design achieves a smooth yet solid shift feel. The method of fastening the sprocket attains a quick shift feel.
- Smart chassis design details include footrest brackets shaped to help prevent mud clogging.
- The front fork spring pre-load and damping force are fully adjustable, allowing wider range of settings.
- The Separate Function front Fork (SFF) from Showa, separates the spring and damping tasks. The right leg holds the spring, while the left leg incorporates the cartridge assembly to manage damping. This results in reduced friction, increased absorption performance, and weight saving.
- Race-inspired disc rotors and Excel aluminum rims are standard equipment.
- Renthal aluminum Fatbar is standard equipment. It has more strength and less vibration than aluminum straight handlebars
- To maintain the RM-Z's renowned handling performance, each bike's rear suspension features a Showa Piggyback shock with setting changes and adjustments to best match with the increased engine performance and front forks changes. The design allows enhanced suspension performance for a wider variety of riders.
- The frame and seat rail have been refined for optimized rigidity balance. The result is an ideal balance of nimble handling and stability.
- The gripper seat has projecting cross-shaped patterns on its red top surface to provide additional grip.
- Engine: 249cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, single cylinder, DOHC
- Bore Stroke: 77.0mm (3.0 in.) x 53.6mm (2.1 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 13.5:1
- Fuel System: Fuel Injection
- Starter: Primary kick
- Lubrication: Semi-dry sump
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (CDI)
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Chain, DID520DMA4, 114 links
- Suspension Front: Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake
- Brakes Rear: Disc brake
- Tires Front: 80/100-21 51M, tube type
- Tires Rear: 100/90-19 57M, tube type
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.5 L (1.7 US gal.)
- Color: Champion Yellow / Solid Black
- Overall Length: 2170 mm (85.4 in.)
- Overall Width: 830 mm (32.7 in.)
- Overall Height: 1270 mm (50.0 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1475 mm (58.1 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 345 mm (13.6 in.)
- Seat Height: 955 mm (37.6 in.)
- Curb Weight: 106.5 kg (235 lb.)
- Warranty: No Warranty
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, single cylinder, DOHC
- 249 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.0 x 2.1 in. (77.0 x 53.6 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Fuel Injection
- Electronic ignition (CDI)
- Front Suspension
- Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake
- Front Tire
- 80/100-21 51M, tube type
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Tire
- 100/90-19 57M, tube type
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 235 lb. (106.5 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.7 US gal. (6.5 L)
- 58.1 in. (1475 mm)
- Ground Clearance
- 13.6 in. (345 mm)
- Seat Height
- 37.6 in. (955 mm)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Chain, DID520DMA4, 114 links
- Champion Yellow / Solid Black
- No Warranty