2016 Honda PIONEER 500 4X4 EFI
PIONEER 500 4X4 EFI
YOU ARE VIEWING A SUPER CLEAN 2016 HONDA PIONEER 500 UTILITY SIDE X SIDE! THIS PIONEER STARTS AND RUNS GREAT, ONLY 275 ORIGINAL MILES AND 40 HOURS, SEVERAL NICE ACCESSORIES ($1700 VALUE) ALREADY INSTALLED WHICH INCLUDES THE FULL POLY WINDSHIELD, HARD ROOF, HEAVY DUTY FRONT BUMPER, 2500LB WARN WINCH, AND SOFT REAR PANEL! THE HONDA PIONEER IS FAMOUS FOR ITS SMALL COMPACT SIZE, FEATURES A 5-SPEED PADDLE SHIFT SEMI-AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION, SELECTABLE 2WD/4WD, 500CC FUEL-INJECTED LIQUID-COOLED HONDA ENGINE, BENCH SEAT WITH BELTS FOR RIDER AND PASSENGER, METAL CARGO RACK ON THE BACK, HITCH RECEIVER, AND MORE! COME DOWN AND CHECK THIS HONDA OUT FOR YOURSELF, WE OFFER COMPETITIVE FINANCING AND ACCEPT TRADES!
ACCESSORIES AND UPGRADES:
-- FULL POLY TIP-OUT WINDSHIELD ($399)
-- 2500LB WARN WINCH ($528)
-- POLY ROOF ($359)
-- BISON HD FRONT BUMPER ($259)
-- SOFT REAR PANEL ($159)
HAS ONLY 275 MILES, 40 HOURS!
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS!
FINANCING AVAILABLE WITH RATES AS LOW AS 3.49%
WE ACCEPT CASH, CHECK, ALL CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS!
WE ACCEPT TRADES!
WE TAKE PRIDE IN SELLING GOOD QUALITY NEW & PREOWNED POWERSPORTS, DON'T SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN THE BEST!
THANKS FOR VIEWING, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO COME SEE THIS HONDA FOR YOURSELF... JUST STOP BY OR GIVE US A CALL!
1212 BROWN STREET
Go More Places On A Pioneer 500.
The Pioneer 500 is a brilliant concept: Like a full-sized side-by-side, it lets you take a passenger along and has the off-road capability to get you where you need to go. But the Pioneer 500 is a new take on the SxS formula: it’s narrow, fits on tight trails, is fun to drive and easy to load into a full-size truck bed.
But you still get a full-sized list of features, like Independent Rear Suspension, four-wheel drive, and paddle shifting. And that’s just the start. Want to go where other side-by-side's can't? The Pioneer 500 can get you there and back again, and you’ll have fun doing it.
Compact, Yet Capable: With the Honda Pioneer 500, you and a passenger can get there, whether it’s a narrow, 50-inch trail or the remote regions of the ranch.
Powerful 500-Class Engine: Coupled with an efficient five-speed transmission, the Pioneer 500’s engine features electronic fuel injection for effortless cold-weather and high-altitude operation. It’s specially tuned for low-rpm torque, too.
Better, Not Bigger: The Pioneer 500’s overall size and responsive handling make it fun to drive. Best of all, since it’s a Honda it’s also durable, reliable and offers superior engineering. There’s nothing like it on the trails.
Genuine Honda Accessories: Made with the same exacting standards as every Honda part, build your Pioneer 500 with high-quality Honda Genuine Accessories to make it as unique as you are.
- Semi-Dry-Sump Engine: Compact and lighter weight, the Pioneer 500’s overhead-valve, semi-dry-sump design creates an engine that's not only shorter from top to bottom, but one that enhances handling by lowering the center of gravity and increasing ground clearance.
- Longitudinal Engine Mounting: The Pioneer 500 is built around our strong, single-cylinder, 475cc longitudinal engine. By orienting the crankshaft front to back in the chassis, we route the flow of power straight to the wheels without any right-angle detours, reducing powertrain friction and putting more grunt to the ground.
- Closed-Loop Fuel Injection: Better cold-weather and high-altitude running, effortless startups, great fuel efficiency and less pollution—that’s what the Pioneer 500’s “closed loop” fuel-injection system means.
- Liquid Cooling: Our time-tested Honda engine is liquid-cooled, which provides more consistent operating temperatures and more power than a comparable air-cooled motor. This adds up to better performance and longer engine life.
- Strong Gearbox: Unlike the belt-drive automatics out there, the Pioneer 500 features an electric-shift transmission that uses rugged, steel gears. You get true compression braking for superior controllability (especially when descending hills), as well as long transmission life.
- Electric Shift Featuring Paddle Shifters: Upshift and downshift without ever having to take your hands off the wheel. You get to choose the exact gear you want for challenging terrain, and it’s engineered for precise, smooth shifts.
- TraxLok 4WD: Our rock-solid system lets you select either 2WD or 4WD, giving you the freedom to choose between lighter steering (in 2WD) and maximizing available traction (in 4WD) when you need it most.
- Independent Rear Suspension (IRS): The Pioneer 500’s fully independent rear suspension means you get a smooth ride and great traction, especially over rough terrain.
- Locked Rear Axle: With the IRS rear end and a locked-axle design, the Pioneer 500 gives you great traction and a smooth ride.
- 1000-Pound Towing Capacity: The Pioneer 500 has a heavy-duty receiver-style hitch and 1000-pound towing capacity.
- Rear Carrier Design: With its unique steel rear carrier design, the Pioneer 500 gives you tremendous versatility when it comes to securing loads. Special tiedown-hook securing points make it even easier. The rack’s 450-pound rating gives you plenty of carrying capacity and the available Cargo Tray and Cargo Box accessories give you even more versatility.
- Side-By-Side Seating: With a comfortable bench-style seat, individual backrests and seatbelts for both driver and passenger, the Pioneer 500 offers side-by-side comfort and excellent maneuverability.
- Single Operation Door/Net: The Pioneer 500 comes standard with doors, and the occupant net is directly attached—just open the door, and the net automatically swings aside, making entry and exit easier.
- Fun, Sporty Ride: With 5.9 inches of suspension travel and 9.6 inches of ground clearance, the Pioneer 500 can negotiate tough trails with ease. And the Pioneer 500’s suspension is tuned for a fun, sporty ride, too.
- Compact Overall Size: The Pioneer 500’s 50-inch overall width is a huge bonus. Whether it’s for narrow or the convenience of not having to buy a trailer, the Pioneer 500 can go where just about no other side-by-side can!
- Engine Type: 475cc liquid cooled single cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 92.0 mm x 71.5 mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Induction: Electronic fuel injection (PGM-FI), 36 mm throttle body
- Ignition: Full-transistorized type with electronic advance
- Clutch: Automatic
- Transmission: Electric-shift five-speed with reverse (First gear is L = LOW)
- Driveline: Direct front and rear driveshafts
- Front Suspension: Independent double-wishbone; 5.9 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Independent double-wishbone with preload adjustablility; 5.9 in. travel
- Front Brake: 200 mm hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake: 170 mm hydraulic disc
- Front Tires: 24 x 8-12
- Rear Tires: 24 x 10-12
- Length: 102.5 in.
- Width: 50.0 in.
- Height: 72.4 in.
- Wheelbase: 73.1 in.
- Towing Capacity: 1000 lb.
- Ground Clearance: 9.6 in.
- Turning Radius: 12.8 ft.
- Curb Weight: 1010 lb. - Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel.
- Fuel Capacity: 3.96 gal., including 1.1-gal. reserve
- Available Colors: Red, Metallic Blue
- Model Id: SXS500M2
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 92.0 mm x 71.5 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel injection (PGM-FI), 36 mm throttle body
- Full-transistorized type with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- Independent double-wishbone
- Front Brakes
- 200 mm hydraulic disc
- Front Tire
- 24 x 8-12
- Rear Suspension
- Independent double-wishbone with preload adjustablility
- Rear Brakes
- 170 mm hydraulic disc
- Rear Tire
- 24 x 10-12
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 1010 lb.
- 73.1 in.
- Front Travel
- 5.9 in.
- Rear Travel
- 5.9 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 9.6 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.96 gal., including 1.1-gal. reserve
- Rack Capacity
- 450 lb.
- Towing Capacity
- 1000 lb.
- Electric-shift five-speed with reverse (First gear is L = LOW)
- Drive System
- Direct front and rear driveshafts
- Red, Metallic Blue