2016 Suzuki DR-Z400SM SUPER MOTO
DR-Z400SM SUPER MOTO
YOU ARE VIEWING A LIKE NEW 2016 SUZUKI DR-Z400SM DUAL SPORT SUPER MOTO! THIS SUZUKI IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, ONLY 947 ORIGINAL MILES, STARTS AND RUNS PERFECT! THIS DRZ HAS A FEW NICE UPGRADES ALREADY INSTALLED WHICH INCLUDES THE FULL SYSTEM YOSHIMURA EXHAUST, REAR CARGO BAGS, AND ZETA XC HANDGUARDS WITH BUILT IN TURN SIGNALS. OUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT JUST INSTALLED A BRAND NEW SET OF MICHELIN 2CT SPORT TIRES, THE BIKE ORIGINALLY HAD A SET OF ONROAD/OFFROAD KNOBBY TIRES THAT ARE STILL IN GOOD SHAPE AND THESE CAN BE REINSTALLED IF DESIRED. THIS BIKE IS SUPER FUN TO RIDE, LIGHTWEIGHT, GOOD POWER, NEEDS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! COME DOWN AND CHECK THIS BIKE OUT FOR YOURSELF, WE OFFER COMPETITIVE FINANCING AND ACCEPT TRADES!
HAS ONLY 947 MILES!
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS!
FINANCING AVAILABLE WITH RATES AS LOW AS 3.49%
WE ACCEPT CASH, CHECK, ALL CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS!
WE ACCEPT TRADES!
WE TAKE PRIDE IN SELLING GOOD QUALITY NEW & PREOWNED POWERSPORTS, DON'T SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN THE BEST!
THANKS FOR VIEWING, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO COME SEE THIS SUZUKI FOR YOURSELF... JUST STOP BY OR GIVE US A CALL!
1212 BROWN STREET
PADUCAH, KY 42003
The Suzuki DR-Z400SM is a street legal bike for serious dirt bike enthusiasts on pavement roads. It's not uncommon to take the SuperMoto down twisty forest trails as well as tight canyon corners. Its 398cc liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine provides strong low-rpm torque and crisp throttle response for any of these occasions. The key difference from the DR-Z400SM and the DR-Z400S are the inverted forks. Inverted front forks contributes to less unsprung weight and improved overall handling. The SuperMoto also comes with wider rims and stickier tires than the dual-purpose 400S.
- Suzuki's Supermotard model based on proven DR-Z400S - combines Supermotard style and features in a narrow, lightweight street-legal package.
- Lightweight 398cc, DOHC, liquid-cooled, dry-sump engine produces strong, tractable power.
- Compact 4-valve cylinder head with 36mm intake valves, 29mm exhaust valves, narrow 28-degree included valve angle and shim-under-bucket valve adjustment system.
- Simple electric starting via a lightweight starter motor and an automatic mechanical decompression system.
- SCEM-plated cylinder (nickel-silicon-phosphorous) is lighter and more durable than an iron liner with excellent heat transfer properties.
- Forged aluminum piston is 10 percent lighter than a cast piston and receives additional oil-cooling to the piston crown through a crankcase oil jet.
- Smooth throttle response with a Mikuni™ 36mm carburetor fed by 6-liter air box. The left side cover has quick-release fasteners for easy access to the air filter.
- Thermostatically controlled cooling fan mounted to the left radiator helps maintain consistent operating temperature in traffic.
- Additional weight savings with magnesium valve cover, clutch cover, and magneto cover.
- Compact 5-speed transmission utilizes a cable-operated clutch with separate outer cover for simplified clutch maintenance.
- Low-maintenance, long-life sealed O-ring type drive chain produces minimal sounds when riding.
- Wide, gold-anodized RK Excel aluminum rims with stainless steel spokes are fitted with sporty radial tires: 120/70-R17 front & 140/70-R17 rear.
- Strong braking performance is supplied by a front disc brake with a large 300mm floating-type rotor and dual-piston caliper, plus a 240mm rear disc brake with single-piston caliper.
- Long travel, SHOWA inverted front fork is derived from a RM250 and features adjustable compression/rebound damping and alumite coating on inner tube surfaces for smooth action.
- A fully adjustable rear shock absorber with high/low speed compression damping adjuster and a tapered RM-inspired aluminum swingarm combine for precise rear wheel control.
- Renthal tapered aluminum handlebar has an aggressive look, reduces vibration and has a great bend for spirited riding.
- Chrome-moly steel frame tuned for Supermoto style riding is torsionally strong with minimal weight. The backbone tube, front down tube, and steering head gussets form the dry-sump engine oil tank.
- A bolt-on aluminum subframe helps reduce weight, simplify maintenance and contributes to the trim rear fender appearance.
- Compact digital instrument cluster with speedometer, odometer, and twin-trip meters with addition/subtraction capability, clock and stopwatch functions.
- On-road legal lighting with bright 60/55 watt halogen headlight, compact tail/stoplight, lightweight, rubber-mounted turn signals and horn.
- Electrical systems, including the easy push button starter, powered by a compact 6.5 amp maintenance-free battery.
- A pouch on the rear fender carries the tool kit and owner’s manual.
- Special design mirrors rotate to avoid damage in case of impact.
- Genuine Suzuki Accessories include a low profile seat, cargo rack, hand guard set and more.
- 12-month limited warranty
- Engine: 398cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, single cylinder, DOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 90.0 mm x 62.6 mm (3.54 in. x 2.44 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 11.3 : 1
- Fuel System: MIKUNI BSR36, single carburetor
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Semi-dry sump
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: RK520KZO, 110 links
- Suspension Front: Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake, single floating rotor
- Brakes Rear: Disc brake, single rotor
- Tires Front: 120/70R17M/C 58H, tube type
- Tires Rear: 140/70R17M/C 66H, tube type
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 10.0 L (2.6 US gal.) / 9.5 L (2.5 US gal.) California model
- Color: Solid Special White and Solid Black
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (CDI)
- Headlight: 12V 60/55W (H4)
- Tail light: 12V 21/5W
- Overall Length: 2225 mm (87.6 in.)
- Overall Width: 855 mm (33.7 in.)
- Overall Height: 1200 mm (47.2 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1460 mm (57.5 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 260 mm (10.2 in.)
- Seat Height: 890 mm (35.0 in.)
- Curb Weight: 146 kg (322 lb.)
- Warranty: 12-month, unlimited mileage, limited warranty
- Extensions: Extensions available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP)
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, single cylinder, DOHC
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.54 x 2.44 in. (90.0 x 62.6 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 11.3 : 1
- Fuel System
- MIKUNI BSR36, single carburetor
- Electronic ignition (CDI)
- Front Suspension
- Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake, single floating rotor
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake, single rotor
- Front Tire
- 120/70R17M/C 58H, tube type
- Rear Tire
- 140/70R17M/C 66H, tube type
- 57.5 in. (1460 mm)
- Seat Height
- 35.0 in. (890 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.6 US gal. (10.0 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 322 lb. (146 kg)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- RK520KZO, 110 links
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Solid Special White and Solid Black
- 12-month, unlimited mileage, limited warranty