2017 Ducati 959 PANIGALE
YOU ARE VIEWING A SUPER NICE 2017 DUCATI 959 PANIGALE ARCTIC WHITE SILK EDITION! THIS DUCATI IS IN EXTREMELY GOOD CONDITION, BOUGHT NEW LOCALLY AND TRADED IN TO A LOCAL DEALERHSIP. HAS ONLY JUST OVER 3K MILES, STARTS AND RUNS PERFECT, ONLY A COUPLE LIGHT COSMETIC FLAWS AS DETAILED BELOW. THE DUCATI 959 PANIGALE IS ONE IMPRESSIVE MOTORCYCLE, MADE IN ITALY, COMES FACTORY EQUIPPED WITH A HEALTHY 955CC TWIN-CYLINDER ENGINE (157HP, 79.2 FT LBS OF TORQUE), 6-SPEED TRANSMISSION WITH DUCATI QUICK SHIFT, DUCATI TRACTION CONTROL, ENGINE BRAKE CONTROL, BOSCH ABS 9MP BREMBO BRAKING SYSTEM, (3) ENGINE PERFORMANE MODES (RACE, SPORT, WET), SHOWA BPF FORKS AND SACHS MONOSHOCK ON THE REAR, AND MUCH MORE!! THIS DUCATI STILL HAS THE FACTORY PIRELLI DIABLO ROSSO CORSA TIRES WITH AROUND 50% TREAD. COSMETICALLY THIS BIKE IS A 9/10, THE BIKE WAS KNOCKED OVER WHILE SITTING STILL WHICH PUT A VERY SMALL SCUFF ON THE HANDLEBAR END AND BRAKE LEVER TIP AS WELL AS A ROUGHLY 1" SMALL CRACK IN THE RIGHT LOWER FAIRING WHERE THE BRAKE PEDAL TIP PUSHED INTO THE FAIRING. COME DOWN AND CHECK THIS DUCATI OUT FOR YOURSELF, WE OFFER COMPETITIVE FINANCING AND ACCEPT TRADES!
HAS ONLY 3,187 MILES!!
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS!
FINANCING AVAILABLE WITH RATES AS LOW AS 3.49%
WE ACCEPT CASH, CHECK, ALL CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS!
WE ACCEPT TRADES!
WE TAKE PRIDE IN SELLING GOOD QUALITY NEW & PREOWNED POWERSPORTS, DON'T SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN THE BEST!
THANKS FOR VIEWING, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO COME SEE THIS DUCATI FOR YOURSELF... JUST STOP BY OR GIVE US A CALL!
1212 BROWN STREET
PADUCAH, KY 42003
The perfect balance
The fine balance between performance and control that every supersport motorcycle strives to achieve reaches its pinnacle in the new 959 Panigale. All combined in a unique design, which hallmarks the bike as an immediately recognizable member of the Ducati Superbike family. Lightweight and ready to thrill, thanks to its new 955 cc Superquadro engine and exclusive monocoque frame that ensure great handling and precision control. High level componentry such as a Brembo monobloc braking system with Bosch ABS, a slipper clutch, a Showa BPF fork and fully adjustable Sachs rear monoshock, and Riding Modes and Ducati Quick Shift all provide maximum control and safety.
- Type: Superquadro: L-twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic, liquid cooled
- Displacement: 955 cc
- Bore x Stroke: 100 x 60.8 mm
- Compression ratio: 12.5:1
- Power: 158 hp (116.2 kW) @ 10,750 rpm
- Torque: 77.9 lb.-ft (105.6 Nm) @ 9,000 rpm
- Fuel injection: Mitsubishi electronic fuel injection system. Twin injectors per cylinder. Full Ride-by-Wire elliptical throttle bodies
- Exhaust: 2-1-2 system with catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes. Twin stainless steel mufflers with alumimum end caps
- Gearbox: 6 speed with Ducati Quick Shift (DQS)
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears; Ratio 1.77:1
- Ratio: 1=37/15 2=30/16 3=27/18 4=25/20 5=24/22 6=23/24
- Final drive: Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 43
- Clutch: Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch with hydraulic control
- Frame: Monocoque Aluminium
- Front suspension: Fully adjustable Showa BPF fork. 43 mm chromed inner tubes
- Front wheel: 10-spoke light alloy 3.50 in. x 17 in.
- Front Tyre: Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa 120/70 ZR17
- Rear suspension: Fully adjustable Sachs unit. Aluminum double-sided swingarm
- Rear wheel: 10 spokes light alloy 5.50 in. x 17 in.
- Rear tyre: Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa 180/60 ZR17
- Front wheel travel: 4.72 in. (120 mm)
- Rear wheel travel: 5.12 in. (130 mm)
- Front brake: 2 x 320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo monobloc M4.32 4-piston callipers, with Bosch ABS as standard
- Rear brake: 2 x 320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc M4.32 4-piston callipers, with ABS as standard
- Instrumentation: Full LCD display
- Dry weight: 377 lb. (171 kg)
- Wet weight (KERB): 440 lb. (200 kg)
- Seat height: 32.48 in. (830 mm)
- Wheelbase: 56.34 in. (1,431 mm)
- Rake: 24 deg.
- Trail: 3.78 in. (96 mm)
- Fuel tank capacity: 4.5 US gal. (17 L)
- Number of seats: Dual seat
- Standard Equipment: Riding Modes, Power Modes, ABS, DTC, DQS, EBC, Fully RbW, Steering damper, DDA+ Ready, steering damper
- Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance service intervals: 7,500 mi (12,000 km) / 12 months
- Valve clearance check: 15,000 mi (24,000 km)
- Standard: follows US Federal Regulations
- Engine Type
- Superquadro: L-twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic
- 955 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 100 x 60.8 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Mitsubishi electronic fuel injection system. Twin injectors per cylinder. Full Ride-by-Wire elliptical throttle bodies
- 6 speed with Ducati Quick Shift (DQS)
- Final Drive
- Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 43
- Front Suspension
- Fully adjustable Showa BPF fork. 43 mm chromed inner tubes
- Rear Suspension
- Fully adjustable Sachs unit. Aluminum double-sided swingarm
- Front Brakes
- 2 x 320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo monobloc M4.32 4-piston callipers, with Bosch ABS as standard
- Rear Brakes
- 2 x 320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc M4.32 4-piston callipers, with ABS as standard
- Front Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa 180/60 ZR17
- 56.34 in. (1,431 mm)
- Seat Height
- 32.48 in. (830 mm)
- 24 deg.
- 3.78 in. (96 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 US gal. (17 L)
- Dry Weight
- 377 lb. (171 kg)
- Arctic White Silk
- 24 months unlimited mileage