2017 Indian Motorcycle SCOUT
YOU ARE VIEWING A NEAR MINT 2017 INDIAN SCOUT MOTORCYCLE! THIS INDIAN IS IN SHOWROOM CONDITION, ONLY 8587 MILES, NEEDS NOTHING! THE INDIAN SCOUT IS A SWEET LIGHTWEIGHT CRUISER, RIDES EFFORTLESSLY AND PLENTY POWER FOR AROUND TOWN OR HIGHWAY! THIS SCOUT FEATURES A FUEL-INJECTED LIQUID-COOLED 100HP 1130CC V-TWIN ENGINE WITH 6-SPEED TRANSMISSION, COMFORTABLE SOLO SEAT, SPORT WINDSHIELD, AND MORE! COME DOWN AND CHECK THIS INDIAN OUT FOR YOURSELF, WE OFFER COMPETITIVE FINANCING AND ACCEPT TRADES!
"It’s not too late to rewrite your script. Change the plot. Add more action. And there’s no better bike to get you there than the Indian® Scout®. With a modern, lightweight chassis. A lower center of gravity. And a liquid-cooled 100-horsepower V-Twin that opens up and never stops"
HAS ONLY 8587 MILES!
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS!
FINANCING AVAILABLE WITH RATES AS LOW AS 3.49%
WE ACCEPT CASH, CHECK, ALL CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS!
WE ACCEPT TRADES!
WE TAKE PRIDE IN SELLING GOOD QUALITY NEW & PREOWNED POWERSPORTS, DON'T SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN THE BEST!
THANKS FOR VIEWING, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO COME SEE THIS INDIAN FOR YOURSELF... JUST STOP BY OR GIVE US A CALL!
1212 BROWN STREET
It’s not too late to rewrite your script. Change the plot. Add more action. And there’s no better bike to get you there than the Indian® Scout®. With a modern, lightweight chassis. A lower center of gravity. And a liquid-cooled 100-horsepower V-Twin that opens up and never stops. It's time. Take control of your story. Then make it legendary.
- 69 Cu In Engine: This 60° V-Twin isn't just about innovative styling. It also delivers a soul-stirring exhaust note and amazing throttle response. Plus, reliable, efficient liquid-cooling means outstanding performance in all riding conditions.
- Cast Aluminum Frame: This cast aluminum frame was inspired by the geometry of the original 1920s Scout®.
- Fleet-sided Fenders: Fleet-sided fenders, a styling cue inspired by the original Scout®
- Heritage inspired headlight: Today’s Scout® remains true to its rich legacy by featuring a headlight design inspired by the original.
- Lightweight Aluminum Chassis: With its lightweight aluminum chassis, the Indian Scout® delivers sporty, responsive handling. The engine is solid-mounted in the frame to increase stiffness and ensure smooth, predictable handling at all speeds.
- Modern Technology: Today's Scout® features modern technology that ensures a consistently outstanding experience: Electronic fuel injection for optimum engine performance; Engine counter-balancing for best-in-class ride; A 6-speed transmission for smooth operation; Reliable, efficient liquid cooling.
- Low speed handling & maneuverability: A lightweight design and a low seat height of 25.3" mean impressive low-speed handling and maneuverability.
- Liquid-cooled performance: The Scout® was reborn for the 21st century, with a modern, liquid-cooled V-Twin that opens up and keeps on revving.
- Accessories to fit all sizes: Combine the current Scout® design with Authentic Indian Motorcycle® accessories, and this bike can accommodate just about any rider, from 5'0'' – 6'4''.
- Solo Leather Seat: Styled after the original Scout®, this solo seat gives you the ideal mix of cushion and support. And it's covered in premium Desert Tan leather designed to withstand the elements.
- Best In-Class handling: The Scout® delivers a confidence-inspiring lean angle that both new and experienced riders will appreciate. This, combined with its lower center of gravity, give you exceptional maneuverability.
- Engine Type: Liquid Cooled V-Twin
- Displacement: 61 cu in
- Electronic Fuel Injection System: Closed loop fuel injection / 60 mm bore
- Primary Drive: Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Final Drive: 2.357 : 1
- Horsepower: 100 hp (74.7 kW)
- Peak Torque: 72.2 ft-lbs. (97.7 Nm)
- Peak Torque RPM: 5900 rpm
- 1st: 10.782 : 1
- 2nd: 7.328 : 1
- 3rd: 5.841 : 1
- 4th: 4.957 : 1
- 5th: 4.380 : 1
- 6th: 4.034 : 1
- Suspension: Front - Type/Travel: Telescopic Fork / 4.7 in. (120 mm)
- Suspension: Rear - Type/Travel: Dual Shocks / 3.0 in. (76 mm)
- Brakes/Front: Single / 298 mm Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Brakes/Rear: Single /298 mm Rotor / 1 Piston Caliper
- Wheels/Front: Cast 16 in. x 3.5 in.
- Wheels/Rear: Cast 16 in. x 3.5 in.
- Tires/Front: 130/90-16 72H
- Tires/Rear: 150/80-16 71H
- Exhaust: Split dual exhaust with crossover
- Wheelbase: 61.5 in. (1562 mm)
- Seat Height: 25.3 (643 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 5.3 in. (135 mm)
- Overall Height: 47.5 in. (1207 mm)
- Overall Length: 91.0 in. (2311 mm)
- Overall Width: 34.6 in. (880 mm)
- Rake: 29°
- Lean Angle: 31°
- Trail: 4.7 in. (119.9 mm)
- Fuel Capacity: 3.3 gal. (12.5 L)
- GVWR: 988 lb. (449 kg)
- Weight (Empty Tank / Full of Fuel): 538 lb. / 559 lb. (244 kg / 254 kg)
- Color / Graphics: Thunder Black
- Gauges: Digital tachometer, odometer, trip meter, engine temp, and low fuel lamp
- Engine Type
- 61 cu in.
- Fuel System
- Closed loop fuel injection / 60 mm bore
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic Fork / 4.7 in. (120 mm)
- Rear Suspension
- Dual Shocks / 3.0 in. (76 mm)
- Front Brakes
- Single / 298 mm Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Single /298 mm Rotor / 1 Piston Caliper
- Front Tire
- 130/90-16 72H
- Rear Tire
- 150/80-16 71H
- 61.5 in. (1562 mm)
- Seat Height
- 25.3 in. (643 mm)
- 29 deg.
- 4.7 in. (119.9 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.3 gal. (12.5 L)
- Dry Weight
- 538 lb. (244 kg)
- Thunder Black