2017 Polaris Industries SPORTSMAN 570 EPS
Chase Motorsports Inc.
SPORTSMAN 570 EPS
NICE LOW MILE 4WD UTILITY ATV. 570 FUEL INJECTED ENGINE, CVT TRANSMISSION, ELECTRONIC POWER STEERING, FRONT LED BAR, FRONT & REAR BUMPERS. RUNS AND RIDES GREAT! ONLY 253 MILES AND 46 ENGINE HOURS!!
- Powerful 44 HP ProStar® Engine
- True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive
- Engine Braking System (EBS)
Hardest Working Features
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive: Polaris Sportsman, the best selling automatic 4x4. The AWD engages all four tires when the rear wheels slip and you need more forward traction. Reverts back to 2WD when you don’t. Its simple and doesn't require pushing any extra buttons or pulling levers like the competition.
- Powerful 44 HP ProStar Engine: With 44 Horsepower, Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) and Dual Overhead Cams with 4 valves per cylinder, the 570 starts flawlessly and runs smoothly in varied temperature and altitude.
- Engine Braking System (EBS) With Active Descent Control (ADC): Engine Braking System (EBS) and Active Descent Control (ADC) work together to provide four wheel braking for optimum control and smooth, even deceleration during descents.
- Massive 1,225 Lbs. Towing Capacity: Sportsman 570 works harder than Honda® Foreman® with a huge 1,225 lbs. towing capacity that's 44% larger than Honda's 848 lbs. towing capacity.
- Integrated Front Storage: The most integrated storage of any ATV. The 6.5 gallon capacity lets you stow-away loads of gear and still have access to it, even with items tied to the deck.
- Lock & Ride Storage System: The Polaris Sportsman Lock and Ride Accessory system allows you to adapt on the fly and accessorize your ATV to tackle any task you throw at it. Sportsman ATVs have hundreds of Lock and Ride accessories to convert your vehicle from a trail machine, to the ultimate work or hunt machine in just seconds. When you need an ATV that can adapt to any task, you need a Sportsman.
- Integrated Winch & Plow Mounts: Sportsman's® Integrated Winch & Plow Mount System allows you to install or remove your plow system in under a minute without the need for big bulky mounts, leaving you with full factory ground clearance for the trail.
Smoothest Riding Features
- Variable Assist Electronic Power Steering: Polaris Sportsman’s variable assist power steering system is designed to deliver all-day comfort and control in every application. While some competitive models force riders to manually select their level of power steering assist every time riding conditions change, Sportsman’s system automatically adjusts based on riding conditions - no manual adjustment required. This means the vehicle does the work and allows the driver to focus on driving. It yields effortless low-speed technical maneuvers and excellent rider feel and control at high speeds.
- High Ground Clearance: A full 11" of obstacle-clearing off-road ground clearance lets you tackle some of the toughest terrain that comes your way.
- Legendary Smooth Independent Rear Suspension (IRS): Sportsman's® Legendary Smooth Independent Rear Suspension System gives you 9.5" of wheel travel for the best ride, provides maximum traction thanks to the camber change and best handling with the integrated torsion bar.
- Easy To Operate Single Lever Brakes: Sportsman® 570 makes braking easy with single handed operation using a Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc system that automatically applies braking force to the front and rear wheels. For rear wheel braking Sportsman® 570 features a hydraulic rear foot brake
- Comfort & Ergonomics: Sportsman comes standard with its contoured seat, optimized foam formulation and STX vinyl which provides all weather comfort. Spacious, flat footwells with integrated traction elements ensure solid footing.
- Tough As Steel: Get the essentials and get to work. Gear up with an easy on, easy off Lock & Ride® Rear Cargo Box, and take on obstacles with a set of brushguards or a Polaris® HD Winch. No matter what your day brings, you can conquer any task.
- Pull Your Weight: Polaris® PRO HD & HD Winches provide the extreme durability you would expect from the off-road leader. Our winches and installation kits are built to fit right with your machine and are fully sealed, so no matter what you encounter you know your winch will work on command.
- All-Around Work Horse: A read pattern designed to withstand anything from the farm yard, to the pastures to the trail. With 10-Ply it can carry the load day-in and day-out.
- Keep It Ice Cold: Polaris Northstar® coolers survive just about anything - from extreme heat to a full-on bear attack. Ice will stay cold for hours on end, and anything inside will stay locked up tight.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Active Descent Control: No
- Cooling: Liquid
- Drive System Type: True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Standard
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injected
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 567cc
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut With 8.2" (20.8 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 9.5" (24.1 cm) Travel
- Front/Rear Brakes: Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Parking Brake: Park in Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
Tires / Wheels
- Front Tires: 25 x 8-12; 489
- Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12; 489
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): N.A.
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: 90 lb (40.8 kg)/180 lb (81.6 kg)
- Fuel Capacity (Litres): 4.5 gal (17.0 L)
- Ground Clearance: 11.0" (27.9 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 83" x 48" x 48" (210.8 x 121.9 x 121.9 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 485 lbs (220 kg)
- Person Capacity: 1
- Seat Height: 33.75" (85.7 cm)
- Wheelbase: 50.5" (128.3 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 716 lb (325 kg)
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride, 6 Gal (23 L) Front Dry Storage, 2 Gal (8 L) Rear Storage
- Color / Graphics: Indy Red
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,225 lb (555.7 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard/1.25" Receiver
- Instrumentation: Analog Speedometer, Digital Odometer, Tachometer, Two Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Clock, Service Indicator, Diagnostic Indicator, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Hi-Temp/Low-Batt Lights, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights; Dual Brakelights/Taillights
NOTES:ATVs can be hazardous to operate and are not intended for on-road use. Polaris adult models are for riders age 16 and older. For your safety, always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing, and be sure to take a safety training course. For information call 800-342-3764. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2016 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injected
- Front Suspension
- MacPherson Strut With 8.2" (20.8 cm) Travel
- Front Brake Type
- Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tires
- 25 x 8-12; 489
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS 9.5" (24.1 cm) Travel
- Rear Brake Type
- Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Rear Tires
- 25 x 10-12; 489
- Dry Weight
- 716 lb (325 kg)
- Front Rack Capacity
- 90 lb (40.8 kg)
- Rear Rack Capacity
- 180 lb(81.6 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,225 lb (555.7 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal (17.0 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 11.0" (27.9 cm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 83" x 48" x 48" (210.8 x 121.9 x 121.9 cm)
- 50.5" (128.3 cm)
- Drive Train
- True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Final Drive
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights; Dual Brakelights/Taillights
- Indy Red